Who is your Mr. Grey?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Theden
Ian somerhalder !!!!! X

Oooooh yes he was my first choice until I saw mr bomer! Either of them and id be a happy girl hehe

Mmmm, definately agree
Diane x

Ian somerhalder or bradley cooper.. Although tom hardy is totally hot too :/

I think I'm the only person in world who doesn't know this book and hasn't read it, but I gather it's about saucyness so I'd pick Tom Hardy as my Mr Grey.

To original OP - Dr Jesson!! Noooooooooooo! He's soooo creepy :D

Not the only one hun. I have been too busy living life rather than reading about it. LOL

If it is saucy then Gr8nailz's boy would be the one. Oops am I being a dirty old cow?:D If mills and boone romance, then my hubby

:o he's gay? I didnt no that!
I hate his hair! Lol x

His hair makes him look like a right creeper I always say to my mum!! (no offence to anyone if they like it haha) but he has a fit body! Maybe he has a special prescription he takes ;) x

Noooooooo!!!!
He is out of the running then, I like to think his wife doesn't exsist!!

HE HAS A WIFE!? =O .. Nooooooooooooo!! How could I of not known this!! Haha! Evil plan on its way... Hmmm..

Oh my days what a lucky woman being married to that!!!!! X

HE HAS A WIFE!? =O .. Nooooooooooooo!! How could I of not known this!! Haha! Evil plan on its way... Hmmm..

Oh my days what a lucky woman being married to that!!!!! X

To the girl from the first step up movie!! Hunt her down!x

Well I think seeing as though 50shades was originally a twilight fanfiction It should good,old Robert pattinson as that's who was pictures when,writing the book. Failure.g that, Joe manganiello would be amazing!! For those who don't know,who he is, he plays alcide in true blood,and is also in,magic mike.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I posted a pic of him at the beginning of this thread. He was in inception. Xx

Ooo he is cute didnt know that was Tom Hardy hehehe thanks for the heads up but im not sure i fancy him for Grey :?:

This is how imagine Mr. Grey and who I think would suit the part for the film!

It's Chris Pine.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344360064.578089.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344360064.578089.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 11,416
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344360070.811824.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344360070.811824.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,595
channing tatum (yummy yummy - loved him since step up!) or stephen dorff circa "blade" xxx

Adam Levine from Maroon 5! Well, second only to my boyfriend mwuhaha.

Hot pic HERE! (of Mr.Levine, not my boyfriend ha)

Back