Who supplies The Edge Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailTechi

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this site, I am a fully qualified Nail Technician and I am looking for information on The Edge nails supplys. Does anyone know which company provides The Edge with these products? As I am interested in bringing out my own brand of these products to sell and use in my salon.
I think this could be Alida - but if someone could confirm this I would be grateful

Thanks in advance for anyones help, :lol::lol::lol:

xxxx

Hi there- I buy The Edge nail tips in Capital Hair & Beauty suppliers. They have huge stores acros the UK and I have also seen them selling L&P and nail art by Edge.

Sharon xx

Do you mean a supplier that sells The Edge products, or who supplies The Edge with their products?! Confused!

I know I am confused myself with this, I was told that a company called Alida provided The Edge with their products and I just wanted to know if this was the case? xxx:)

Hi

The range of The Edge products were distributed by Alida, there may be sub distributors that sell them, maybe sallys etc.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back