Who trained with Flirties lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facelashbrow

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm a newbie to Salon geek, very excited to have found this website that I havent even updated my profile yet!

My love is actually makeup but I trained in lash perming and tinting and I also want to train in lash extensions. My research has brought me here, also with wanting to find a good forum for like minded peeps!

So, I think I have narrowed it down to Flirties (unless anyone thinks they're awful?) as they seem a bit cheaper but with a good reputation. However I cant find info on booking training?! Does anyone have any contact info for them?

Thanks, And I cant wait to get stuck into the forum!xx

Welcome to salon geek!

I trained with flirties :) website is www.beautytrix.me for training and courses

Enjoy the site x

Me too - one to one training is great xx

I trained with Alison in Bexley quite recently and thought that the Flirties training was brilliant, very hands on, trainer was great and Britta beautytrix owner/phone answerer lady was lovely and incredibly helpful.

I couldn't recommend them enough xx

Flirties training is fab!!! My trainer Caroline from Dewsbury was excellent :)

I'm due o start my training soon. Can't wait!! X

I did my training with Luisa in Tetbury, it was really good.

Thanks everyone!

Sorry for my ridiculously late response! Flirties it is then, I'm hoping to book it for October :)

Latest posts

Back