Who uses d-Solve instead of Nourishing Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for responding, I had Sweet Squared in my mind but thought, if Ellisons don`t ship D Solve to Germany, Sweet Squared will also not do it because the companies have the same rules. But your post encouraged me to do a request. I am curious of the replay.

You can only try. They can only say no or yes :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do the same as you but don't usually have a problem, the only time it's more difficult is if I've used two top coats or if I leave them on too long and the pads start to dry. If this happens then I have to reapply the acetone as the shellac starts to harden again.

Karaxxx

Thanks I'll give that a try. Do u really really soak the pads so they're really soaking ? Xx

Thanks I'll give that a try. Do u really really soak the pads so they're really soaking ? Xx

Yeah they are pretty wet, not so much that they are dripping but pretty near it LOL and make sure they are tight otherwise air gets in and they dry out - good luck :)

Karaxxx

I have both but my preference is for D Solve, for some reason I think it works better / faster not sure why I just prefer it.

I use pure acetone but can't remove shellac in 10 mins. Do u think it would help to use dsolve instead? Is there anything extra in it that helps ? I do struggle with removal as it takes longer than 10 mins for me . I wrap with cotton pad ( just a regular cheapy one ) in acetone. & wrap & use hot water bottle sometimes. Have tried to get my coats thin esp base coat . Do u have any other tips? Thanks

What do you wrap around your cotton wool pads?

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

D-solve is way better. Nourishing remover leaves a greasy residue on everything. And I find cotton wool wrapped in a bit of highlight foil much better than the remover wraps as the soak off is more concentrated and works quicker

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back