Wholesaler credit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairytale

Reaction score
Hi
People has anyone else had this ????
last wk i walked into my local ws that i have been using for many years.
To be told that because i am mob and dont spend over 1000 a month i am
having my account stopped.
So if iam having a bad wk and need stock to be told i can't have it on a 28 day account.
Now at the moment i dont know how other mob hair and beauty people are finding work at the moment but i have had a few clients messing me about as they cant afford their hair and moving app at last min and so on
so to be told this when times are bad it was a kick in the teeth.
Is it just another fat cat tossing the small cats to the side and selling us out once again as 12 months before i had to buy £350 of bedhead products to use them then 4 months after for them to change so anyone can have them without the £350 starter pack grrrrrr.
It was the same with FAKEBAKE because they seen mob spray tanners doing well they start FAKEBAKE@home with there spray tan people again kicking us to the side .
Taking it out of wholesalers so we cant buy it easy it is me or does anyone else have this problems.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think the price of credit insurance has shot up so companies are restricting the credit they give customers. The company may also be experiencing cashflow problems if people are not paying their bills on time.
Try not to take it personally as it is probably just a new company policy.
Quite a few of the companies I deal with insist on cash with order which was pretty unheard of a few years ago.

Hi fairytale, im mobile aswell but have been doing it a long while now and have a very regular clientelle. Anyway with the wholesaler i buy as i need, i go once a week and stock up on what i will need for the week and pay cash. But then i live not far from the ws.

£1k a month!!!! OMG

I spend more than that in my local wholesalers. I pay as I get it though, not via an account. It's quite easy for a salon to spend that a month.

Latest posts

Back