Why 1000cc and 500cc Heater?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dnx

Reaction score
The more expensive one is Hive - a highly recommended and popular make on SG. The second one is salon services, if you buy direct from Sallys they were doing it 3 for 2. I just ordered the Hive dual because I am mobile. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The more expensive one is Hive - a highly recommended and popular make on SG. The second one is salon services, if you buy direct from Sallys they were doing it 3 for 2. I just ordered the Hive dual because I am mobile. X

Ooh, that's interesting, thanks, as Salon-Services also have VAT Free on 11 July! I think Jack said that they're generic heaters and branded by the various companies??

Got my digital heaters and very happy, has a fast heat up mode and cover. :) thanks again for all the advice.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Got my digital heaters and very happy, has a fast heat up mode and cover. :) thanks again for all the advice.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Which one did you get, Dnx? Are you happy with it?

Thanks, that has just confirmed my choice. Just need to wait for a Vat free day now.

You're welcome - they just had one a few weeks ago, so not sure when the next will be. Look out for Beauty Express too. x

Looking at getting the dual hive digital heater 1000cc and 500cc. Is this good for mobile? I want to start using hot wax. I will put that in my 500cc side though so I don't have spillages wgen travelling as it will be thicker and my warm PR wax will be in a PR tin in the 1000cc side :) I wish PR made 500cc tins too ! ;)

Does anyone know if this is good for mobile as there's VAT free :) xxx

VAT free? Where? When?

Sorry, I can't help with your other query as I work in a salon x

Looking at getting the dual hive digital heater 1000cc and 500cc. Is this good for mobile? I want to start using hot wax. I will put that in my 500cc side though so I don't have spillages wgen travelling as it will be thicker and my warm PR wax will be in a PR tin in the 1000cc side :) I wish PR made 500cc tins too ! ;)

I bought it on the last VAT free day :)

But I put the hot wax in the 1000cc side and the warm wax in the 500cc. I guess it depends on what you will be doing most - I do Brazilians/Hollywoods. At the moment it works fine for me. I only fill the 1000cc one half way. It warms up quickly on the fast setting and I just turn it off while I am finishing the treatment so by the time I leave the client it's starting to set! X

I bought it on the last VAT free day :)

But I put the hot wax in the 1000cc side and the warm wax in the 500cc. I guess it depends on what you will be doing most - I do Brazilians/Hollywoods. At the moment it works fine for me. I only fill the 1000cc one half way. It warms up quickly on the fast setting and I just turn it off while I am finishing the treatment so by the time I leave the client it's starting to set! X

Thank you. It's mainly leg and facial waxing I do. Xxxx

If you are doing a little bit of hot waxing then its probably a good choice as its only one cable and plug for two wax heaters so as mobile I guess that helps.

Thanks for the link!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

If you are doing a little bit of hot waxing then its probably a good choice as its only one cable and plug for two wax heaters so as mobile I guess that helps.

Thanks Jack :) xxx

Thanks for the link!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

No prob :) xxx

Latest posts

Back