Why do hair extension techs love Revlon so much?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber-

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Quick question- most of the hair extensionists in my area retail and recommend Revlon products such as Equave and Uniq One, but I rarely see it in regular hair salons.
Why do extensionists love Revlon so much? Is it really that good or is there another reason?
I've used Equave before and it's good but not amazing.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Quick question- most of the hair extensionists in my area retail and recommend Revlon products such as Equave and Uniq One, but I rarely see it in regular hair salons.
Why do extensionists love Revlon so much? Is it really that good or is there another reason?
I've used Equave before and it's good but not amazing.

Thanks!

Are they fully qualified hairdressers or just trained in extensions?

Just extensions

Just extensions

Maybe it's on offer at the local wholesaler? I know UniqOne is usually on offer (buy 2 get one free type offer).

I've seen it on sale in salons that tend to buy their stock from the wholesaler rather than direct from say, a Wella rep. (I'm not suggesting one is better than the other)

Personally, I prefer Osmo brand shampoo, the sulphate free one for coloured hair. It's usually stocked by most wholesalers.

Latest posts

Back