Willing to make a kit for my sister-gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the title of this sub-forum:
"Consumer Queries Not a salon professional (or aspiring one!) but need some professional advice?"

well, can't expect too much from you scientist..

Yes that is the name of the sub-forum but the advice you want is something the professionals can not give as you are asking about wanting a buy a professional product that only professionals should be able to buy and use

nobody said i'm willing to become one of the pros, but if you think i need a degree to put basic nail polish then it's your problem.

Gel polish is not basic nail polish

nobody said i'm willing to become one of the pros, but if you think i need a degree to put basic nail polish then it's your problem.

Gelish is not basic nail polish

only professionals should be using LED light bulbs??
only professionals should be granted with the knowledge of pushing a 30s button?
wow, I must get my TV out of the house it must be dangerous i'm not a TV expert.

If you tell me you can't teach your sister or daughter to put basic gel nail polish then
1. you think your job is extremely difficult.
2. she is too stupid to understand.

either way it's sad.

you are asking about wanting a buy a professional product that only professionals should be able to buy and use

should be able is your opinion.
the fact is that anybody can purchase it.
if it was otherwise then it would have been prohibited by law.

Last edited:
Lovely geeks, don't waste your breath, it's not worth it!! FREEZE HER OUT!!! Can a mod please close this thread before I burst a blood vessel!!!! (& get rid of this derogatory clown at the same time!!!) thanks!!

In the uk to buy from an authorised distributor which is the only place you should buy this product ( not eBay where it's full of fakes which can cause serious harm) you need to have certificates and insurance, I really think you need to stop calling us stupid as your the one arguing the toss and acting like a child

I note your use of English grammar is improving as you gather pace with rebuking these geeks.

Site rules, for anyone who needs a reminder, are at the bottom of every page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back