Winter facials ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyddy

Reaction score
I currently offer Thai Skin Therapy facials, but I've had a client request a really moisturising facial as her skin gets dry in winter and she's going to Prague for the week.

Has anyone got any ideas for an indulgent moisturising facial I could offer her?

A collagen infused facial .... Cranberry scrub for the face ... Umm a mask that's left on for 20 mins ie the collagen one then you can do hand, foot or scalp massage 👍👍hopefully this helps you a bit x x

Hi Lydd

Depending on the brand you use, you may be limited on what you can offer.
We developed a specific Eve Taylor Winter Rescue Facial at the beginning of the year and it went down a storm.

For your treatment it will be a case of using the most soothing hydrating products that will help keep the skins barrier intact for the cold snap with loss of rich moisturisation.

Thanks Airey Fairy :)

Matthew I contacted Eve Taylor at the start of the year and asked for some samples, they said they would pop them in the post but then never heard from them again. Shame as I've heard a lot of good things about them, but I'm unwilling to invest until I've actually tried the products.

Lyndsey we used to have Eve Taylor as a brand have a look at my old works website ... I'll give you the link .. They are actually just moving onto Spa Find ... ( don't know why coz there's too many that already use it in Plymouth around 6 salons ..) Actually you could contact them to buy their stock at a knocked down price.. Just a thought :) might help u n them ..here is the website to have a lookie at http://www.revivebeauty.net/page23.php

Hth :) xxx

Latest posts

Back