Wisdom teeth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
I've had an infection a couple of times recently in the nerve in my mouth caused by my wisdom tooth growing at wrong angle. Dentist did an X-ray on Wednesday and said the tooth is impacted, since then it's been quite sore and feels like it's trying to come through. I've also been having headaches and I'm not the sort of person who has regular headaches, could it be linked? Any one else had similar problems?
Thanks

Hiya, i have this too unfortunately 😟 headaches jaw pain and ear trouble are effects of this. 😟 mine are growing intermittently i could have bad pain for 3 days and not have and then not have any for 2 weeks. Removal is the only option for myself. I feel your pain x

Get them taken out. Saves so much bother! Like yours mine were growing at the wrong angles. The top were growing into my cheek and the bottoms growing forwards not upwards. Had them all out in one go. I got them taken out too quickly to be in any real discomfort. Dental pain is the worst and if you are clenching because of the pain, it can cause headaches xx

I had the same, I had mine taken out! Mine was growing side wards, I was in agony for months! Due to the way it was growing I had to go in hospital to have mine taken out, I had to have part of my jaw chipped off! My face was a mess for a couple of weeks but nothing compared to the pain of my wisdom teeth. Tell the dentist you want them removing. Bloody things cause nothing but pain! X

HairBy Amanda

The dentist said the other day he wants to wait and see if they start coming through before it's taken out as he said the ops a lot worse if it's impacted :/ so looks like waiting for now xx

Latest posts

Back