Women in business awards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmynetballGA

Reaction score
Just wanted to update that I was runner up in the Nottingham women in business awards in the inspirational women category. My little boy, Harrison,5 suffered a brain injury shortly after birth & has been left with Hyperinsulinism, epilepsy, Cerebal palsy, speech & language problems & developmental delay. A couple of clients nominated me as they thought I deserved some recognition for keeping the salon going through a recession, expanding & relocating to a prime spot in Nottingham City centre & carried on running a busy column 4 days a week with all the issues we've got at home & suffering significantly with anxiety myself since his birth. Such an overwhelming shock.

You often just get on with things as you have no choice but to do so. It's not until your in a situation like this where you think actually that's pretty impressive! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416775392.606950.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416775412.630350.jpg

Wow congratulations.
So often we just do what we have to do don't we?

Nice to see a fellow netballer!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done, you must be so proud. x

Congratulations!

Well done on achieving recognition for all your hard work. I hope you feel very proud of yourself. Xx

Wow well done xx

Congratulations on an amazing and well deserved achievement!

Well done missus. Xx

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Am so proud. I never really like attention, got married abroad as I couldn't stand the thought of walking down an isle in front of people but am so proud of what's been achieved over the last 7 years but in particular since I've had Harrison.

Thankyou all for your kind comments :) xx

That's amazing massive congratulations! 🙌💪👏

Sarah xo

Congratulation!!! Very well deserved....and to be nominated by your clients is even better :)

Congratulations - well deserved.

Latest posts

Back