Word help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Sarah

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I need a geek who is a whizz with Word!

I have done some pricelists but when it comes to printing them it leaves a blank space about 1 inch on the right hand side of the page.

I have had this before and managed to change the settings so it prints the entire page but I can't seem to get it to work this time. :irked:

Can anyone help? Its driving me nuts!!

Thanks dudes!
xxx

have you tried moving the ruler on the top of the page?

Yeah, i have removed the margins completely. I have tried moving the margin further across but it just moves the text further into this void. hmmmm its very confusing.

xx

tigerlilli said:
Hi guys!

I need a geek who is a whizz with Word!

I have done some pricelists but when it comes to printing them it leaves a blank space about 1 inch on the right hand side of the page.

I have had this before and managed to change the settings so it prints the entire page but I can't seem to get it to work this time. :irked:

Can anyone help? Its driving me nuts!!

Thanks dudes!
xxx

Hi,

I think what you need to do is go into your tool bar at the top of your word document. ~click on File, scroll down until you see page setup, click on page setup and you can adjust the margins for both left and right sides of the page. This should help with not leaving the 1" blank space for you.

HTH Vera

Hi ya

Yes i have done this. i have removed all the margins so there shouldn't be anything there. It only appears like this on print preview.

I have gone into printer settings and changed some of the advanced settings which have worked before but I can't see why its not working this time.

Has anyone else had this problem?

xx

Sorry, I dont do word.....but I know someone who does. Contact Lucia (scattyfox), she's up to speed with it and she's always very helpful.

Latest posts

Back