Wording on leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
I'm going to do some leaflets for putting around the estates close to me and the local shops but not too sure what to put on or wording it. Will put salon name, address, phone number the I wanted to put a wee bit about me just so people don't think ice only just started, what about something like this -

Precious
67 boarder walk
Bt67 7tu

Beauty salon now opened with therapist Susan with 8 years in the industry & 4 years self employed my aim is to pamper you from head to toe.

Opening offers - free eyebrow wax with every manicure, free head massage with every back massage

Find me on facebook precious salon

My wording really isn't that great, any advice that would make this leaflet eye catching? :)

No one good with words? Lol don't want to sound dumb :(

I'm having trouble with the same thing :)

I've googles leaflets / offers etc and taken notes from them. Still unsure on what I will put on mine though x

There's a good thread on here from Verve regarding what to put on a leaflet, will try and find it for you x

Brilliant, will have a look :) x

Oh thank you so much, I knew there were (was) smart people out there :) lol

To look at it from a customers point of view, I would want to see some prices on there. If there were no prices I would stick it in the recycling bin.

To look at it from a customers point of view, I would want to see some prices on there. If there were no prices I would stick it in the recycling bin.

Definitely put prices in.... I learnt this the hard way. Had the most gorgeous leaflets done, kept it simple but didn't put prices in as I thought it would make people curious. I have had a good few people mention my lack of prices :-( x

We always found people don't like to ask.
We do A LOT of things not all on our website and we very rarely get inquiries for them as people presume we don't do them, since slowly adding more quantities and options and products we sell them more. It's the same when we didn't have an ecommerce site and no prices online. Work was minimal. Now things are very busy luckily enough :)

Trial and error with any form of marketing. Have to play around and see what works.

Latest posts

Back