Working from home??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmamarie

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just thought I would pick your brains as you have all been so helpful to me in the past.
I am thinking of setting up a very small beauty business working from home. I am thinking about setting up a treatment room in my spare room?
The problem is I have heard that if you live in a housing association house (as I do) You are not permitted to work from home?? I dont understand this as how do childminders get round this then? I am obviously going to contact my housing association directly, I just thought I would pick my fellow geekers brains first. If anyone could shed some light on this matter I would be really grateful xxxxxxxxxx:hug:

My next door neighbour live in a council property running a buisness which apparantly I didnt think... and a few others thought..were allowed to do , but Ive checked online, and as long a you inform the council and they give you the ok,you wont have several cars parked outside and you dont advertise the biz outside, think you should be ok,but just double check with your local council ah.:hug:

Sorry I have no words of wisdom. Just contact your housing asssociation. I hope they say yes.:lol:
Good luck hun.:hug:
x x x :hug: x x x

Thanku so much guys :hug:
I really appreciate the advice:hug::hug: Thanx Missy G, you have given me hope, as I was worried that my plans were shattered before they had started. lol xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back