Working out amount of liquids used?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen86

Reaction score
Hi

Im just working out my costings etc to draw up my price list and i cannot seem to work out how much liquids i use per shellac treatment?

I use CND Nourishing Remover, CND Cuticle Away, CND Scrub Fresh & D Sperse. Can anyone shed some light on this please? how many treatments does one bottle last you?

Thank you in advance :) xx

Oh and oh course Solar Oil ;)

Can anybody help me please? X

That's a difficult question, unlike brow tint the amounts you use it is not set in stone to Xml amount of these products. Some clients may require more or less cuticle work than others too.

When deciding on pricing its important to look at your surrounding area / competitors and not go too high or too low away from the norm, unless of course you are offering something very bespoke.

Take note how often you finish each bottle, and write a start date on the label which will help to keep track. You could check back in your diary how many nail clients you had between start and finish time to give an approximate answer.

There's also lint free pads, cotton pads, removal wraps, couch roll, scrub, mask, lotion, mundo/barbicide, files, clippers and nippers to consider too!

Keeping lids on tightly will help with wastage and evaporation :)

If you contact Sweet Squared they can provide you with cost per service of all their products.

Thank you Jenny Jo great advice! And thank you pure, I will contact them now x

Latest posts

Back