Worried about my little salon - going in for a big operation and will be off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OffTheHead

Reaction score
Hi all .... I have a small hair salon .... 2 years next month ... and I'm going in for a hysterectomy next Friday and I will have to be off work for a minimum of a week ... all depending on how I feel. I'm worried sick about my salon. I've been able to get on board a pt Stylist as from last week & I have a 17yr old apprentice. Any advice from my fellow salon geekers on here please. Anyone had the same? Any advice is much appreciated ... ✂️X

Sorry to hear you’ve got some medical issues that need sorting.
With regards to leaving your salon for a week, what are you actually worried about?
Can you break it down into specific things and then tackle each one individually.
Have you never had a break from work in 2 years?

Hi all .... I have a small hair salon .... 2 years next month ... and I'm going in for a hysterectomy next Friday and I will have to be off work for a minimum of a week ... all depending on how I feel. I'm worried sick about my salon. I've been able to get on board a pt Stylist as from last week & I have a 17yr old apprentice. Any advice from my fellow salon geekers on here please. Anyone had the same? Any advice is much appreciated ... ✂️X
Are you having a full hysterectomy? Normally it’s 12 weeks off as it’s such a big operation. Your surgeon told you just 1 week?

Latest posts

Back