Would this work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

944-nails

Reaction score
After a break from gel I have tried again and been fine with it! Don't know what was up with me but I was very run down when I started to get a reaction maybe it wasn't gel as I thought not sure!

Anyway!

I want to drum up some business and I am thinking of handing some price lists and vouchers out in the City Centre, who thinks this might work?

My pricing structure is biased to return clients and I offer a number of programmes, so it would hopefully create some return clients who wouldn't have been return clients if you know what I mean!

Thoughts!

After a break from gel I have tried again and been fine with it! Don't know what was up with me but I was very run down when I started to get a reaction maybe it wasn't gel as I thought not sure!

Anyway!

I want to drum up some business and I am thinking of handing some price lists and vouchers out in the City Centre, who thinks this might work?

My pricing structure is biased to return clients and I offer a number of programmes, so it would hopefully create some return clients who wouldn't have been return clients if you know what I mean!

Thoughts!

Hi,

I am new here and saw your post and thought I might offer some help.

Giving leaflets out at station entrances such as London Tube station entrances is a surefire way of getting your biz out there but there are better ways.

Look for large companies in your area that employ lots of women and approach the HR (Human Resources) dept to offer your service as a perk to their employees. This can usually be performed during the day for these companies.

Look at good host marketing opportunities. Dont go for the usual beauty salon or gym deal where the lions share is taken by them. Offer your services to ANY business women frequent. You will be suprised by the results.

Dont forget to offer incentives to clients for refering new clients to you giving FREE nails for every 5 referals etc. Also capture names and addresses for future promotions. These should be done at least monthly.

A couple of months of hard promoting and you should have enough clients for a year. You would need to get around 3 referals from each new client. It WILL take practise but if employed is the best form of marketing.

And remember, Never ever advertise unless you understand direct response marketing you will at best break even and in most cases lose money. If I design and ad for a client I would be looking for at least 10 to 1 return on investment.

If I can help you further PM me.

Ed

Latest posts

Back