Wow, Sweet Squared!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily S

Cheap ain't nice and nice ain't cheap <3
Reaction score
What a day to pop into Sweet Squared and buy 'just one colour'...

Very rare but they have been treating us lately, Shellac on sale last month and fab offers on loads of stuff in the shop today.. people are always quick enough to moan about companies and the bad service they provide but never the good stuff so here goes,

4 bottles of Shellac, get any FREE Additives collection box...!!

Glitters just 95pence!!

Credit where credits due... thank you Sweet Squared, I love you... although my bank balance hates you right now (even though I got no where near as much as I wanted it was a nice little surprise) :lol:

Is this available online!?! :)

SO jealous that I don't live near a Sweet Shop :sad::sad:

Thanks for that Emily :)

Hope you got to spend some time watching demos as well.

@Jordan, it was a specific open day with Clare Wilson in the run up to Christmas so they were really shop only deals for the day to support the event. Saying that, we are working on something fun for the online only crowd that I hope you will enjoy :)

@Jordan, it was a specific open day with Clare Wilson in the run up to Christmas so they were really shop only deals for the day to support the event. Saying that, we are working on something fun for the online only crowd that I hope you will enjoy :)

I didn't actually get chance for the demos as I was literally nipping by on my way to IKEA... bit of a detour but what clients want, clients get :lol:

Ooh shall keep my eyes peeled online too :D xx

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

I drove to the shop today to find Id left my cards in my other purse at my salon!! Everything looked good and was busy damn!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, often feel we miss out by not living nearby to one of the shops, I'm a good 2.5hrs away from any of them. Have always loved the service from S2 and my CND products so looking forward to hopefully getting chance of something amazing &#128522;

Oh when will we find out. Excited &#128515; x

Myself and a friend travelled from York. It was a great day but spent far too much. Plus i didn't even get the 'boring bits' that I actually needed. So now I still need to do an order.. But f there's something 'special' coming up online I don't know if to hang on??

Maybe it will be on 'Black Friday' as CND is an American brand. I'm totally guessing though. I'm excited to find out what it is. I'm holding off on an order until we find out, as every time I've missed out on the deals as notice isn't given and I've already ordered. I think these offers are fab but would appreciate more notice like other well known companies give. ;) x

Maybe it will be on 'Black Friday' as CND is an American brand. I'm totally guessing though. I'm excited to find out what it is. I'm holding off on an order until we find out, as every time I've missed out on the deals as notice isn't given and I've already ordered. I think these offers are fab but would appreciate more notice like other well known companies give. ;) x

That would be good! I'm getting pretty low on a few things but could hold off until Friday. (Fingers crossed)

Where are the sweet squared shops?!!x

Just at HQ in Leeds, but we have authorised partners in Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow. We also partner with Ellisons in the Midlands.

Where are the sweet squared shops?!!x

Good old Leeds, West Yorkshire for the main S2 shop & academy, Fingertips centre for Scotland and S2 have open in Ireland. I'm not too sure where the smaller academies are - maybe someone else can help there? X

Just at HQ in Leeds, but we have authorised partners in Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow. We also partner with Ellisons in the Midlands.

We need someone down south, preferably at the end of my road :wink2:
Seriously though do you have any plans for more Sweet Shops?

We need someone down south, preferably at the end of my road :wink2:
Seriously though do you have any plans for more Sweet Shops?

I agree, one in South is needed!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for one in the South! Near Cardiff please!! I promise we will make it worth your while and spend there every week!!!

I'd like one in the south... Kent to be precise ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

One in near the Kent/Sussex boarder would be great please. I'll even work in it for you! You could just pay me in glitter and Shellac &#128556;

One in the South East and one I. The south west would nail it (pardon the pun) :D

Latest posts

Back