Wow, Waxperts hot wax is really good!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's Girl

Reaction score
After I qualified a few years ago I purchased Waxperts wax at a show (before they were with Sweetsquared). It never really took off for me as a mobile service so has been sitting unused. Tonight I thought I would get it out and have a play. I shaved my underarms on Saturday and applied the hot wax tonight (Monday). Short stubbly hairs, only a couple of mm long. OMG this wax removed about 90% of the hair. I was amazed! When we did training we were made to grow our underarm hair for a month which is the main thing that puts people off waxing! :)

That's really good after a few days growth! I currently use perron rigot and it does the job, but im tempted to try out waxperts now!! Whats the consistency like?

Was this the rosie pearl wax or the dark one? Can anyone recommend one over the other?

The consistency is like jam - I was doing my own underarms and managed to do it with no drips or mess.

This was the purple hot wax that smells of lavender - I haven't tried the pearl one so can't compare.

It's Wednesday now and they're still good!

Latest posts

Back