Wowcher Elemis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxed

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed before but I'm Sorry I can't understand how you can make a profit from these sites.

I have just seen an offer on wowcher for a1hr Elemis facial for £14.00 from a beauty salon, how can this be? I had to go back and check, to make sure I'd read it right?

How can you make it in todays market when you have other salons offering an elemis facial for that?

Even though I don't offer facials it just makes me really [emoji35]

I would assume that the salon owners hope and anticipate they get a regular?
Start off with low price give them good customer service and good product and they'll be back? X

I did two group on deals a few years ago when I first went self employed and I did a massage and facial offer ,I didn't make much money but I would say 50% came back and I have regulars that still come to me and they have introduced friends of friends to me so for me it worked but I didn't use a brand like elemis for my facials though but maybe there hoping to retail products and up sell treatments? X

Maybe they are just using Elemis products with regular facial techniques, without using whole spectrum of the products needed to be used in specific facial

Agree with the above. I once went for an Elemis facial at 30% off. The bare minimum of products was used (they were Elemis), there was no massage and the whole experience lasted 45 mins as she started late and finished early! A friend of mine did groupon deals for electrolysis and got loads of regulars in.

Latest posts

Back