Wrap System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carriechatwin

Reaction score
Hi there,i was just wondering if there is anyone out there that just offers silk or fibreglass when doing nail enhancements?I would like to start doing nails mobile soon,and although i have had training with acrylic and am more confident producing a good result with silk.Could I Just offer silk enhancements along with manis and pedis?:)

I know Ruth (Nailsinlondon1) does mainly fibreglass/silk enhancements in her salon.

Of course, I think you could just offer a wrap system. As Geeg said in a post not so long ago, if you are not confident in something why offer it?

As fiona says, Ruth does silk/wraps alot, there are some piccies in the gallery of her fab work!

However, I would say that wraps dont suit everyone, as they are the weakest system. About 2 of my clients have Fabric# (wrap system), and get on fine with it, others have tried but failed, so have gone back to good old L&P. This is just my honest opinion! xxx

Latest posts

Back