Wrists always click?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
Help what can I do to stop my wrists clicking, it's only started happening since I started massaging in September 2011 :( any ideas of why I'm getting it or how to stop it from happening x

This is just air in your joints being released, most people get it. Like when people crack their knuckles, just air being released, and doesnt cause athritis! Still vile when people crack bones on purpose though!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Thanks :) I know it's weird that it has only started when I started Masson though! X

Mine do that too and my knees lol when i bend and im 18 lol x

Probably down to using your hands and wrists more, easier for air to build up quicker. Im the same, since i started doin nails and make up in september mine click loadss more and im only 21!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

:( its so annoying because it doesn't hurt but while I'm massaging it must be annoying for the client lol x

Be careful girlies. Mine did this and now I'm waiting for a referral to a physio. They will do it but just make sure you are massaging correctly & don't do more than your body will allow. You will be fine x

Really?! How did yours start? X

Just from massaging and generally being on my feet all day. I never exercise though so that's why I'm going to the physio, to get some strengthening exercises! Hopefully will all go well. Just if you feel a twinge that shouldn't be hurting and it does, make sure you just stop whatever you're doing lol x

Just from massaging and generally being on my feet all day. I never exercise though so that's why I'm going to the physio, to get some strengthening exercises! Hopefully will all go well. Just if you feel a twinge that shouldn't be hurting and it does, make sure you just stop whatever you're doing lol x
Oh right lol well thanks for the advice :) x

My wrists were the first to click then every joint in my body started doing it, then the pain and swelling, 5yrs ago I was told I had rheumatoid arthritis. I know everyone is different but please be careful when doing any kind of treatment. As soon as you feel something isn't right visit your GP x

My wrists were the first to click then every joint in my body started doing it, then the pain and swelling, 5yrs ago I was told I had rheumatoid arthritis. I know everyone is different but please be careful when doing any kind of treatment. As soon as you feel something isn't right visit your GP x

Thanks, yeah I will do its mainly in the morning when they click the most😖 x

Latest posts

Back