Writing a disclaimer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

June21

Reaction score
Hi
Please can anyone tell me how to word a disclaimer for a client to sign before a tint if she does not want the delay of a skin test?
Thank you
June x

Don't waste your time - a disclaimer will not stand up in a court of law

You will not have a leg to stand on

As the previous posted said, it would be a waste of time, and it certainly wouldn't stand up in court

Explain to your client that for her protection she must have a skin test

I'm 99% sure if you didn't perform a skin test your insurance would be invalid

Really not worth the risk IMO

best to just do skin tests and record it that way you know you'll be covered :)

x

waiting for a skin test is hardly weeks. your client has to wait 48 hours with a minimum 24 hours at that, to make your procedure compliable

dont comprimise ur professionalism over someone who wants everything yesterday. she should have the respect for ur services to wait a few days.

sorry if that sounds harsh, dont mean to be just trying to get my point over :)

waiting for a skin test is hardly weeks. your client has to wait 48 hours with a minimum 24 hours at that, to make your procedure compliable

dont comprimise ur professionalism over someone who wants everything yesterday. she should have the respect for ur services to wait a few days.

sorry if that sounds harsh, dont mean to be just trying to get my point over :)

thats correct im still learning my level 2 hairdressing at college but the time limit we give our clients is to have a skin test 48 hrs before the service its best to just cover your back that way and record what you have done and the dates and clients signiture so its all confirmed that they understand what they have been told etc...

x

Thank you everyone, I am taking your advice. X

I was just wondering every1, how often do you give clients a skin test. Obviously before first time you colour the clients hair but how often or do you test after this? from my understanding in college an allergic reaction can occur at anytime but I dont think it would be practical to skin test everytime ? was just wondering about this lol

I was just wondering every1, how often do you give clients a skin test. Obviously before first time you colour the clients hair but how often or do you test after this? from my understanding in college an allergic reaction can occur at anytime but I dont think it would be practical to skin test everytime ? was just wondering about this lol

erm i think we carry out one every 4-6 months just to be on the safe side

x

at my college, its every colour appt...

no tint test slip = no tint!

most clients dont mind coming in the day before, they understand its for a reason and would rather we were overly cautitous :)

:)

My insurance states I must give a skin test prior to every tint - this is a problem if the client isn't local !

Latest posts

Back