Xmas Decks??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOUNDATIONS

Reaction score
Do any of you put xmas decorations up in your salon, or do you just put up a small tree so it makes your salon look a bit xmasey but not over the top.
CAZ X

Do any of you put xmas decorations up in your salon, or do you just put up a small tree so it makes your salon look a bit xmasey but not over the top.
CAZ X

We dont go for all the trimmings but we have some tiny xmas parcels that are wrapped in bright foil with gold ties,they were ready made and look lovely placed around the retail items.

We also have a lovely little,unusual xmas tree,its more like a branch tbh,brought from a garden centre,its silver and we have loads of comments about it,we have minature baubals on it and some tiny lights,although not switched lights on just yet,usually first week in Dec.
We also have minature mince pies and mini xmas cakes placed on reception desk for clients and stick some cloured bows on some of the retail....think that's about it.HTH:green:

Similar to Babs, however mine is a homebased one woman show. I have some baubles on see through wire hanging in the window, a small thin tall tree with sprakly lights on it, and then small wrapped parcels around my retail items.
I also have a plate of mince pies for clients and offer a glass of wine.
:hug: xxx

Similar to Babs, however mine is a homebased one woman show. I have some baubles on see through wire hanging in the window, a small thin tall tree with sprakly lights on it, and then small wrapped parcels around my retail items.
I also have a plate of mince pies for clients and offer a glass of wine.
:hug: xxx
Ooooh yes we have the see through baubles hanging in window too,forgot about that,love the glass of wine idea,could even be mulled wine for a really festive feel:green:

I'm a home based salon too and have a lovely little tree ready for next weekend, I have purple and gold baubles with purple and white sparkly lights to match the salon decor, I am also planning on mini mince pies and mulled wine in the last week running up to Christmas, the Michael Buble (sp?) album has some lovely Christmas songs on too to add to the atmosphere......can't wait!

I;ve just decorated mine yesterday. I got a long silver beaded chain and wound it around and around and around the banister.
I then have 4 large baubles which I hand vertically from the banisters and repeat it 3 times.
I've put christmassey CD boxes out in silver and gold.
In the window I have a curtain of lights.

Latest posts

Back