Yell.com websites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkeedee

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I received a call from Yell.com today offering to make me a website and manage it for me. Its £175 upfront for the website and then £25 a month for managing it. I told the rep that i would think about it and she's ringing me back on Thursday.
Has anyone had experience of Yell.com for websites and does this price seem reasonable?
I would really appreciate any advice, thanks xx

No no no!!! Its ridiculously expensive. Go to Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog and build one yourself. It really is point and click - and price ranges from free to £40 a year. If you need any help with it pm me and I will help you and get you started.

Please dont waste your money on yell.com. That is extortionate

xx

No no no!!! Its ridiculously expensive. Go to Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog and build one yourself. It really is point and click - and price ranges from free to £40 a year. If you need any help with it pm me and I will help you and get you started.

Please dont waste your money on yell.com. That is extortionate

xx
Oh thanks so much for that, I will have a look at it now.
I really had no idea if it was a good price or not ha, you've probably saved me a lot of pennies :)
Many thanks x

Cool, if you need any help just pm me. I have recently started using weebly and it is brilliant and you can get a really nice looking site and have your own domain name.

xx

Latest posts

Back