Yell.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titch16

Reaction score
Can anyone help me. I've just been going through my adverts I've recently added & when checking yell.com it has someone elses website on my advert. Same name but different area?! (its the free listing) tried to log in but it's saying my email isn't registered.
Also for all mobile geeks on yell have you got your full address registered? I would prefer to keep my address private. I've tried to ring but out of office hours & I'm panicking so thought I'd ask for some help thanks geeks :)

Hi - I work at Yell and have just picked up on your post. Have you registered on the site to be able to change all of your details online? There's a guide on how to do it here http://www.yellsusefulstuff.co.uk/businesstoolkit/pdf/Yell_Profile_Page.pdf

If you have already done this, please send your business name to me, and the email you would like the listing to link to, and I'll get that fixed.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi I've just managed to ring them and all sorted. Thank you for your help though

Latest posts

Back