Yellow brassy hair - help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaylajones

Reaction score
deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
I’d have used a colour remover to get rid of the old colour completely then bleached it up to a pale yellow then toned to light ash blonde in one longer appointment. I can’t be doing with full head of bleach foils over several appointments to end up with patchy coloured, dry hair.
Definitely don’t go for a highlift tint. It won’t do much other than cause it to dry out more and ....lowlights?? You won’t get a light ash blonde with low lights, so I don’t know where they were going with that suggestion.

Sounds like you need to find an experienced colourist who does more than just offer the standard menu of full head foils/t-bar highlights.

deleted

Last edited:
I think you need to see what they suggest first as they will be able to see and feel your hair and work out what sort of condition it’s in. If you’d been having regular colour re-applied and then it’s been bleached, it could be very porous and this will affect the results from any further chemical services.

deleted

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back