yes/no - home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yve93

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Looking for some advice. I have quite a large bathroom, as you walk in there's space for a compact salon i.e. bed, steamer, mag lamp, i can also fit a space for manis & pedis (when bed is pushed against wall) etc and if I put up a nice divider clients will not be able to see the bath, sink, or toilet......there is also a downstairs toilet that clients can use so they don't assoicate the salon with toilet....!

It is an interim solution until I get to get builders in to make bathroom into 2 separate rooms, i.e. have salon separate and smaller bathroom.....what's your thoughts on salon in the bahroom.....???? xxx

Hiya,

First thing you need to do is phone your council and mortgage provider and explain everything you are intending to do. If either, or both, say you can't then I'm afraid that will be the end of it:sad:

Mmmm I am not sure how you would get on with having electrical sockets in a bathroom - health and safety. Also I would not be keen to have treatments in the same room as the toilet! Why not get a cheap partition wall put up now and start as you mean to go on. Good luck with it btw.;)

Latest posts

Back