You know you are getting old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
When you stand up and everything clicks..

Poking fun at old age ;)

When you see a crease frown line that won't go away😩

When you look in the mirror and your mom is looking back! Love you, mom! :hug:

When dancing for half an hour in a club feels like a full body work out and u r still sore 2 days later!

When it dawns on you the fit guy you though was giving you the eye is actually eyeing up your daughter !

...when it takes 2 days to get over a night out

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

When you get über excited about the new knitting needles and wool you bought and look forward to Saturday night in knitting.

...when it takes 2 days to get over a night out

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I totally get this !! Hang over lasts a full day and I need a day to get over the hangover lol. I feel sick, dizzy and I want to curl up!! It's awful!!

You have to squeeze when you cough or laugh- 🙈

When your taking numbers off your real age! I've been 28 for a long time now 😂

When things start drooping, seizing up or healing over!!!

When dancing for half an hour in a club feels like a full body work out and u r still sore 2 days later!

When you cant remember the last time you went dancing in a club!! :eek:

When you bend over to pick something up and say "oooof" so loud everybody turns round to look at you :o

When you use the phrase "in my day" or something similar

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

When your little boy wants to watch a film and you say where's the "video" and he asks what a video is! Lol

You know you are getting old when going for a nap is a wonderful treat rather than a punishment.

When your son wants you to play on his Xbox with him and you ask him if he has another joystick for you to use and him trying not to giggle at you when you explain it looks a bit like a toilet plunger in a plastic box with a red knob on top.

When you describe something as being like fingers being dragged across a blackboard and then have to explain to teenagers what a blackboard is.

When you say you're going to 'tape' something on the TV

When you call your high street shops by the name they had years ago and your kids don't know where you mean.

Latest posts

Back