Young nails ManiQ/polish mix can you do French?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi Peeps, I'm becoming obsessed with young nails maniQ/polish mix and have ordered a batch and can't wait for it to arrive to get testing it. However, I'm just wondering if you can do a french manicure with this technique? What are the steps? What "white" polish and pink polish do you all reccommend for this system and how long does it last on average.
Do you have many clients asking for soak off french mani????
thanks for your help ladies xxxxxxx

Hi, I probably wouldnt so much bother mixing the white polish with mani q.
Id do a coat of mani q for my base, use the hyper white gel from the synergy collection, and then mix some sheer pink into mani q for my top coat.

Dont worry about that slight bit of white not soaking off, if its applied thinly, its nothing just to quickly buff off. I use my sanding bit on my YN e-file.

Hold on it wont be long and yn are bringing out coloured mani -q, early next year I believe.

I cant wait.:)

Thanks for the reply Raznik, yes I think I'll do it your way. Sooo when Y/N bring out the new product will that be their version of shellac then do you think?............
Have a great day hun xxx

Colored ManiQ!!! Young Nails is looking more and more interresting.

young nails are fab ..... trained with them over a year ago and have never looked back... cannot wait for the new line to come in .... :)

I suppose it is there version of shellac ... yes.

Latest posts

Back