your nail dreams and nightmares!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extensionten

Reaction score
Hi,
Had to share this with you all.

Since doing nails... 13 months now.... I have dreams about doing clients nails. More so when something is coming up that is new like a new client, or someone returning for the first time, or my first sculpt... things like that. Something thats playing on your sub-consious mind.

So last night I dreamt that I was doing someones nails for the first time, and it was okay (for about a minute) then, as only can happen in dreams, my dappen dish with my monomer was just full of polymer, it just was soooo contaminated that I couldn't control it. It was bubbling up and polymerising before my eyes. But, I had to keep a cool head and keep chatting to the client!!!!! It was getting worse and worse and I was sweating... then of course my baby daughter came in a woke me up!! thanks honey for putting me out of my misery :cry: .

On top of that, I remembered one from earlier (!) that my partner asked me to get him a pack of fags - no demanded that I get them for when he gets in (he's soo not like that) - I was getting all upset cos he gave up 4 months ago, but he was really nasty and demanded they were here!!

I'm all p..sed off this morning now!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr:irked:

I've had several nail/work related dreams since I started doing nails nearly 8 years ago.
I've had dreams where I'm just going through the motions of a days work - nothing unusual happens, just teaching students or doing clients. Then I wake up and I'm like MAN! now I actually have to go to work!
I once dreampt that a client reached over the desk and stangled me! I woke up just as everything went black - that was pretty scary!
About a year ago I had a dream that all my staff turned up in the morning and pretty much told me to **** off!! I had to then try to do 5 clients at once and teach a class!!! Woke up with a cold sweat after that one!
I dreampt reacently that the Grand Master Geek himself arived in the salon and gave me a prize for doing so well!! That was a good dream :)

Latest posts

Back