YouTube nail tutorials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any YouTube channels/people to help with my learning please? xx

Im not good with links, but Suzy @ Nail Career Education & Kirsty Meakins older Naio Nails vids are fab xx

Hi also talias nail tales. Celina ryden she is my fav on YouTube as she does all light elegance nails on there and the two mentioned Above. I also have a YouTube channel I am just starting out there is a set of infills and mostly stamping hun. Check it out @lousnailsforqueens and good luck.

Liz Guild
Lucy Fell The Glitter Fairy
Ninja Nail Fairy
Sarahs Nail Secrets
Naio Nails
Charlottes Nail (Charlotte Pilgrim)

For gel, you can try Celina Ryden and Jessica Angelique Winsenne.
For acrylic, older (and newer) Naio Nails videos - with Kirsty Meakin and Gemma Lambert. Also, Suzie at NailCareerEducation.
For nail art/design - Celina Ryden, Red Iguana/April Ryan, and Naio Nails are my favourites.

O
Can anyone recommend any YouTube channels/people to help with my learning please? xx
For nail videos I like Young Nails nails and Tammy Taylor they really slow it down and a explain things well like cuticle application with acrylic and nail art techniques.

I have a channel Jeni Smith CND ea. Plenty of tutorial using Lecenté™ and CND™. Also Fee Wallace my super talented colleague and friend. Her voice is so soothing and her designs are amazing.

I’m sat here watching Kirsty Meakin right now. Brilliantly funny yet highly informative too. Also love Greg Salo, Liz Guild, Gemma Lambert and Fee Wallace.

Hi Georgina,
I echo some of the same already mentioned but here are a few more and why I like them. Enter their names as below in a YouTube search and it will take you to their channel.
All of the ones I've recommended are qualified nail techs, which I think is important when you're starting out. Hope this helps and you enjoy the many hours of watching! :)

Natasha Lee (Clear explanations, great product reviews and wonderfully creative nail art ideas)

Nail Career Education (Suzie is excellent and explains technique so well. I think I equally like her speaking voice as I do her tutorials!!)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTldDNXS4GeChcmwm55mXYQ/featured

Bels Gels (Very clear in explaining application and technique. I'll also forever be grateful to Belinda for recommending Nail Clips for Gel Polish removal)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9gTusRIzIEwqfEgHk9fPXQ/featured

Gemma Lambert (Who doesn't love Gemma? Her work is amazing, especially her nail art. And her personal nails are out of this world.)

Young Nails (Their energy and enthusiasm is contagious)

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. Following all mentioned now [emoji2]

Latest posts

Back