YouTube

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleighs_nails

Reaction score
Hi,

I really like watching the youtube video's on nail art and design, can anyone recommend any good youtube channels to subscribe to? I am currently subscribed to Robin Moses, Naio, Fingernailfixer

Thanks in advance

I recommend TheRealMrsGrey's videos. Her channel is CODWIDOW77

Also ShannonU on here whose channel is Nails by Shannon

Xx

I also have a channel type in Jeni Smith and it will bring you to my channel x

I usually use links or type in the persons name to find their videos.
Please don't think I am being really dense, but can you please tell me the benefits of subscribing to a channel?

Liverpoollashes is fab x

I usually use links or type in the persons name to find their videos.
Please don't think I am being really dense, but can you please tell me the benefits of subscribing to a channel?

Subscribing to the channel keeps you up to date with all the new videos/new released by the particular person so you don't miss anything.

another vote for nails by Shannon, she does some amazing things and is so easy to follow. I'll have a look at the other ones recommended on here though :) x

MissjenFABULOUS is great for nail art, she has hundreds of videos :)

Subscribing to the channel keeps you up to date with all the new videos/new released by the particular person so you don't miss anything.

another vote for nails by Shannon, she does some amazing things and is so easy to follow. I'll have a look at the other ones recommended on here though :) x

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back