Zoeva role gold brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustStef2016

Reaction score
Hello lovely muas, I have been eyeing up the zoeva rose gold brush collection and wondering if anyone has them? I currently own a range of brushes ranging from real techniques , sigma ( only one) , Eco brushes , no 7 and Royal brushes . I have one super drug b. Powder brush Which I love. Thanks in advance

Hi, I have quite a lot of Zoeva brushes and to be honest I find them mixed. I bought a blending brush (eye) which I loved and ended up keeping for myself, and when I ordered another for my kit it was totally different when it arrived - the bristles on the first one were brown real hair, they were white and synethetic on the second one and a totally different texture. I checked and checked the descriptions and they are identical, same number printed on them and everything!
Overall, I prefer Sigma. I bought a set of Sigma eye brushes from their US website and they worked out just as cheap as Zoeva because I got them on flash sale with free international delivery. I didn't ever get charged customs duties or anything like that either. The handles are longer and the bristles feel nicer. I think Zoeva are okay, but I prefer Sigma and I probably won't buy Zoeva brushes again.
I have the Real techniques brushes for base and concealer too, and the Royal ones for powder and some eye ones - I think the Royal Silk range are better quality than Zoeva, personally.

Owwhh good thread :) I just bought the rose gold collection mix of face and eyes, as said some are good, I used the soft definer brush yesterday on a client and it was really good, I have a Mac one (can't remember number sorry) and is just about the same as that if not better.
I like the idea of sigma, I have like 2/3 eye brushes and I do like that them aswell. Now I want to go buy more sigma brushes

Good quality eye brushes are hard to find so I would order more sigma ones even though they are dear can't beat the quality . I will check out the crown silk brushes as I found their quality good . I like the real techniques brushes for buffing, contouring etc . I will probably get the zoeva brushes for my own personal use ( as my birthday is coming up ) What eyeliner brush does everyone use ? I have a Laura mercier one I just lost need replacing Thanks for all replies very helpful

The liner brush I find myself using most often is a Royal angled one, but I bought a cheap set of silicon liner brushes made by Real Techniques which are good. The handles are quite short (I like a longer handle, personally) but the set contains an angled brush, a fine line brush, a short fine little brush and another one that I can't think of right now. I keep forgetting I have them as they came in a little silver pouch and I store them in that, but they are great when I remember to use them.

The Sigma brushes are soooooooooo much cheaper if you order online from their own website. They do tons of sales and offers all the time, it's worth signing up to their email notifications. I got mine on a flash sale which I think was something like 30% off, plus free international shipping - with the exchange rate, it cost me about £35 for the full basic eye set (7 brushes). It's more than double that to buy here.

Wow £35!!! I looked at a set for over £50 on beauty cult . I don't like an angled eyeliner brush it is only good if I am doing a cat eye personally . I like a very skinny brush tempted to try a flat brush . I will look at the real techniques one. I saw a set in super drug which might be the one you mentioned . Eyeliner brushes for me are so hard to find . You are a make up brush expect thanks kindly

Latest posts

Back