Zone 1, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlynails

Reaction score
hi guys done my second infil where i had to do the white but its way to thick and i dont know why i filed right down before appling it then when after i put white on and it was to thick i tried to file it but some then went patchy where do you think im going wrong xx

hi guys done my second infil where i had to do the white but its way to thick and i dont know why i filed right down before appling it then when after i put white on and it was to thick i tried to file it but some then went patchy where do you think im going wrong xx

I don't think I know where you are going wrong. :green:

You are using too much product ... no big mystery there :lol:.

Joking apart, go to the tutorial section here on the site and read the tutorial on the Forever French Rebalance. It explains everything and how to do it. Here is the link http://www.salongeek.com/nail-finishing-maintenance/14905-forever-french-rebalance.html

You might also like to purchase a copy of 'nailclass' which is THE book on the technique of doing nails.

Available from www.mundo products.co.uk or from Sweet Squared, ring 08452106060 to order. The book is very reasonably priced for the bible that it is and delivery is FAST.

maybe a silly question why does it go patchy when i tried to thin it i will deffo get the book think i need it i will master this all one day i hope lol xx

maybe a silly question why does it go patchy when i tried to thin it i will deffo get the book think i need it i will master this all one day i hope lol xx

It can go patchy for a few reasons. Different mix ratio between the new and the old product or bumpy surface that when filed smooth is thin in some spots and thicker in others. The book will definitely help as will the tutorial link I gave you.

Rome wasn't built in a day and doing beautiful nails is art work ... it is not something everyone can do ... especially not in 5 minutes !! :lol:

Latest posts

Back