Zumba anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Zumba? Or used the dvd? I've seen alot of people rave about it but tbh it looks gruelling lol x

I go twice a week and Love it!! It does depend if you get a good instructor or not though. It is hard work but it's so much fun that it doesn't seem like a workout better then going to the gym.

I love it!! I do a zumba class on a wed, a spin class on a Friday and swimming or gym on a Monday. I love being mobile so I can keep my mornings free :) give it a go! You might feel a bit silly at first (I did) but you start to loosen up after a few classes x

Does it tone you up? Since having my son my belly & love handles just jiggle :( although i cant keep blaming it on my son as he is 4 lol! I just need to shift abit of weight & tone up without the bore of going to the gym every day x

I've got the wii game of it and its bloody tiring! Sweating like a pig and gasping for water within minutes!!x

Def tones you up, especially your arms! X

Def tones you up, especially your arms! X

Oh great! My arms are the only thing toned on me lol! I will look like popeye lol would you not recommend for toning belly/love handles? X

I've got the wii game of it and its bloody tiring! Sweating like a pig and gasping for water within minutes!!x

I'm glad i've got dvd version so i can sweat like a pig in private ha :) x

It will tone your whole body, but it has to be diet too! I've def got a little six pack but my belly hides it lol, I love my food too much! Exercise and diet work hand in hand, zumba is a good way to have some fun cardio x

zumba is so much fun it just depends on your instructor and its a great work out too

I teach Zumba and it is definitely the most fun I've ever had exercising. :)

Latest posts

Back