3D stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score

Well i've been playing again with my EZ Flow powders and tried a few different designs.

I wish i was more inventive, i always seem to do flowers, fish or hearts.:o

there very good, i love the fish.xx

They're fantastic - I love the black one with red hearts :Love:

Talented Talons is certainly not an understatement is it :D

wow their great

Thanks guys, i need more ideas though. My stuff is very tame compared to other nail techs out there. Just have to keep playing.

they look lovely Wendy :)

Jess
xox

Wendy - You may think your work is tame but it certainly makes a statement - GEORGOUS. 3d/nail art really isn't my thing but I really find your designs very attractive. Excellent! Why don't you get Kathryn at PN to do a feature on your work - it would be great to see you feature. Go girl go!:hug:

They look lovely!
I often struggle with ideas for something new and unusual.

Urban Geek said:
Wendy - You may think your work is tame but it certainly makes a statement - GEORGOUS. 3d/nail art really isn't my thing but I really find your designs very attractive. Excellent! Why don't you get Kathryn at PN to do a feature on your work - it would be great to see you feature. Go girl go!:hug:

Aww, thanks Chris, i don't know about having a feature done. I will pm her and see what she says....maybe.:eek:

Well Done some fab designs :wink2:

I like them a lot!!!...the green one especialy :Love:
You are really Great!!!..
:sad: sadly I can't make 3D design myself...
I've seen once 3D hieroglyths on the nails...looked interesting,maybe it would be an idea for you to try... :cool:

Vitochka said:
I like them a lot!!!...the green one especialy :Love:
You are really Great!!!..
:sad: sadly I can't make 3D design myself...
I've seen once 3D hieroglyths on the nails...looked interesting,maybe it would be an idea for you to try... :cool:

Well thats an idea to try, i wll post pics when i am inspired again.

they are really nice, wish i could do that! ill keep practising

jules x

Work quite dry when you do the 3D stuff. Start off small by just trying to do small beads and push them into a leaf shape. Only way i learnt was by playing and experimenting.

Thanx for that, ill let you know when they get as good as yours lolxx

jules x

:Love: love the fish!! :Love:

looks like you had fun. what colors did you use?

very nice. Keep up the good work, and post some more pics?!?!?!?!?

twinkletoes910 said:
:Love: love the fish!! :Love:

looks like you had fun. what colors did you use?

I used EZ Flow rainbow candy collection powders. I just love the range of colours they have.

Heres a couple of other designs i did, some are encapsulated and some are left as 3D.

wow they are absolutely lovely, i hope you dont mind if i use your ideas to practise, as i am pracrising like mad for the design workshop at bolton in december

Latest posts

Back