3D stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*JOANNE* said:
wow they are absolutely lovely, i hope you dont mind if i use your ideas to practise, as i am pracrising like mad for the design workshop at bolton in december

Of course not, use them all if it helps you. It would be good to see what you come up with as i doubt you will copy them exactly, you may even make them look better.:D

Post piccies when you've done some.

had a bash today...not as good as yours though hun..but getting there:hug:

Fabaroooooonie Wendy, they are really good

Amanda :Love:

Really Nice Wendy
:D
Really like the last 3 you posted

they're really pretty!!!!

as for other designs, my mum fell asleep on my nail desk while i was doing her nails which i thought was pretty wuuuude!!! so i thought i'd be rude too!!...... when she woke up she had a 3d willy on 1 thumb and a pair of boobs on the other!! he he!!!!

snowmen, pumpkins, holly, teddys, balloons, x-mas trees, x-mas puddings and butterflies are quite effective in 3d and quite easy to do. i also tried i disco ball, that worked quite well, a silver glitter l&p bead with rhinestones set in it (as you may be able to tell i have far too much time n my hands!! lol!)

pussycat said:

as for other designs, my mum fell asleep on my nail desk while i was doing her nails which i thought was pretty wuuuude!!! so i thought i'd be rude too!!...... when she woke up she had a 3d willy on 1 thumb and a pair of boobs on the other!! he he!!!!

snowmen, pumpkins, holly, teddys, balloons, x-mas trees, x-mas puddings and butterflies are quite effective in 3d and quite easy to do. i also tried i disco ball, that worked quite well, a silver glitter l&p bead with rhinestones set in it (as you may be able to tell i have far too much time n my hands!! lol!)

You must post piccies of your stuff, we all love to see stuff like this. Do a new post though so it doesn't get lost in mine.:D

pussycat said:

LMAO.... I'm gonna do this to my mum next time she falls asleep on me!!! if only i could!!!

can you do me a giraffe? i love giraffes.

talented talons said:
Aww, thanks Chris, i don't know about having a feature done. I will pm her and see what she says....maybe.:eek:
you should send her your stuff, I sent my designs in for the nail art gallery and ended up on tech talk, go for it your desings are good.

Thanks Jac, i have sent her some, so we'll see what happens. You never know.

Latest posts

Back