A good dark tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frazydaisy

Reaction score
I tan a lot of dance girls for dance competitions, they need to look very dark due to the lighting. I'm currently using Moroccan tan 14%, but some say they are not dark enough. I've tried a Moroccan nights but I found it quite a muddy look. Any recommendations please?

Siennasol 20% is supposed to be one of darkest available. Might be worth a try. You can purchase from spraytanpro xx

Siennasol 20% is supposed to be one of darkest available. Might be worth a try. You can purchase from spraytanpro xx
thank you I don't want a tan that is too dark tho I have just ordered a spray tan kit from spraytanpro and it comes with 6 bottles just wanted to know what it is like before I try xx

thank you I don't want a tan that is too dark tho I have just ordered a spray tan kit from spraytanpro and it comes with 6 bottles just wanted to know what it is like before I try xx
The 20% can be used as a fast tan. I dont use siennasol so i dont know what the colours are like. Although i think i might give it a try xx

I tan a lot of dance girls for dance competitions, they need to look very dark due to the lighting. I'm currently using Moroccan tan 14%, but some say they are not dark enough. I've tried a Moroccan nights but I found it quite a muddy look. Any recommendations please?

Hiya,

We sell California tan in an ultra dark 16% if you would like to try a free sample please email me at; [email protected]

Have you tried the fake bake dark solution? I've used this on clients who want to go really dark and the colour is lovely - but I would say it only lasts 4-7 days rather then 7-10 that a normal tan would x

Laurens Way Darker then Darker and I know they have a sale on ATM x

Latest posts

Back