Aero Promotion - Pamper day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had my first 2 clients in today using the aero vouchers, one just had 15 minutes and the other upgraded to 30 minutes, and have had one other enquiry who wants to upgrade to 30 minutes.

the 2 that came in travelled a fair distance, and I asked if they had had problems finding a salon closer to them, but they said that they had looked at all the salons and chose mine because I had a website, and they thought mine looked the nicest.

had my first 2 clients in today using the aero vouchers, one just had 15 minutes and the other upgraded to 30 minutes, and have had one other enquiry who wants to upgrade to 30 minutes.

the 2 that came in travelled a fair distance, and I asked if they had had problems finding a salon closer to them, but they said that they had looked at all the salons and chose mine because I had a website, and they thought mine looked the nicest.

Thats good Ann - did they pay you anything and have they booked for further treatments?

I charged the 30 minutes one for the hot stone. They seemed really interested and impressed, and I got their email addresses.

Don't know about the 3rd one yet, have spoken and she was going to decide which type of massage to choose from before booking.

Ihaven't had any enquiries at all from the the promotion.:confused:

That's sad Debs - the booking line has been chocca block, and i've had so many calls. I've got three clients in tomorrow from it, two have upgraded to full treatments, then i've two on tuesday night, and one on wednesday (i only do evenings and weekends and to date only had three clients in total, so this has been a little overwhelming!) in addition to that i've got another three or four clients over the next few weeks.

I think the reason i've had so many calls is because there aren't many salons in my area taking part, and some one the people coming are travelling a little way to get to me. I had someone from London call the other day, which is a little bit of a trek to Brentwood!

Debs, Have you made sure you're on their website correctly?

Debs, Have you made sure you're on their website correctly?

I checked it this afternoon and in fact mine is the most comprehensive out of the 3 listings for this area.:rolleyes:

May I ask.....why do we have to send the vouchers in?

Haven't a clue, seems pointless to be honest! They know the response they get with the phone line that they have struggled with! Listening to the message on that line is hilarious - so strict with the callers! lol!

I've had two bookings now too. The first one seemed put out that I couldn't fit her in tomorrow!! and when I explained it was a mini facial she would receive, she said what's that mean... I said the voucher would have explained the treatments were only taster treatments and that they could 'up grade' to a full treatment if they wished and told her what the cost of that would be. She said she would stick to the mini facial but hadn;t realised that it wouldn't be the full treatment. She did seem quite put out!

I am not sure why we have to send back the vouchers either?

Hi

OMG we have been bombarded with calls about these vouchers!! I didnt think about offering an upgrade for a charge hmmmm.

I've had two bookings now too. The first one seemed put out that I couldn't fit her in tomorrow!! and when I explained it was a mini facial she would receive, she said what's that mean... I said the voucher would have explained the treatments were only taster treatments and that they could 'up grade' to a full treatment if they wished and told her what the cost of that would be. She said she would stick to the mini facial but hadn;t realised that it wouldn't be the full treatment. She did seem quite put out!

I am not sure why we have to send back the vouchers either?

I've had the same! What do people expect for a fivers worth of egg! lol!!

I'm still trying to work out what to do in the 15 minutes - for the facial it'll take me longer to do the consultation and get them on and of the bed... i was going to do a massage but then it'll take ages for them to get ready for that so i may just do a cleanse/tone, mask.... hmmmm....

I've had the same! What do people expect for a fivers worth of egg! lol!!

I'm still trying to work out what to do in the 15 minutes - for the facial it'll take me longer to do the consultation and get them on and of the bed... i was going to do a massage but then it'll take ages for them to get ready for that so i may just do a cleanse/tone, mask.... hmmmm....

For my mini facial I am not going to spend a long time on consultation, just make sure they are not contraindicated to the treatment. Then i am going to do a cleanse, deep cleanse, tone, and a five minute facial massage and end with moisturiser. I am going to omit the exfoliation, steam and masks.

For back massage I will just do a brief consultation and do a 15 minute back massage.

For manicure, it will be some cuticle work, file and polish. No massage or detailed cuticle work.

What will everyone else do for the 15 minute treatment?

I've had a couple of people phone up and one lady book for next week for a mini back massage. I was under the impression that the promotion was just free advertising and tempting in potential new clients. But on the email I received it says on the instructions:
7. Payment to Salons will be made by cheque/visa within 7 working days.

Has anyone else had this email and does it mean we get payed for it? If so then tahts why they want the voucher sent to them.

I've had a couple of people phone up and one lady book for next week for a mini back massage. I was under the impression that the promotion was just free advertising and tempting in potential new clients. But on the email I received it says on the instructions:
7. Payment to Salons will be made by cheque/visa within 7 working days.

Has anyone else had this email and does it mean we get payed for it? If so then tahts why they want the voucher sent to them.

I don't recall seeing this email, but that would account for them asking for the vouchers then.

ooh. my email only had 6 points.... nothing about payment....

i was under the same impression faye - free advertising with some free treatments as payment for it...

be intrigued to see if anyone can shed light on this whole payment thing...

I think I'll give them a ring on Monday and find out.

I think I'll give them a ring on Monday and find out.
It will be interesting to hear there answer, i didn't think we got payed for it,
i have had 5 people in with these vouchers so far,
2 have asked if they can pay the extra and upgrade to the full treatment (i of course said yes :lol:)
1 has re booked for other treatments
and the other 2 took my menus and seemed really interested,
all in all i have to say that everyone that has come for their free treatment have all been really nice and friendly people, not the stereo type that we all expect with freebies :hug:

Has anyone else recieved an email from beauty guild offering free advertising in exchange for giving away 3x 20-30 min introductory treatments?

(for anyone who hasnt, its an email on behalf of aero, asking for salons to donate 3 mini treatments as part of a promotion where gift certificates are given away with aero bars over easter.)

Or has anyone done this type of advertising before with or without success?

Both Haydn and Dexter got Aero Easter Eggs with this promo attached for a FREE mani/pedi and other things too! I was quite surpised really - that will be a LOT of FOC treatments around the country in the next few weeks but good for future bookings I would think!

dont start me on the aero thing please!!!!!
I applied heard nothing at all from them and forgot all about it.
Have been off for over a week having an op only to find out we have had nearly twenty calls and have been put on their website.
Have called many times - there telephone number is very busy and you are there for ages have got thru on tues to tell them to take me off. they agreed.
still on website and still getting calls!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :irked:

Both Haydn and Dexter got Aero Easter Eggs with this promo attached for a FREE mani/pedi and other things too! I was quite surpised really - that will be a LOT of FOC treatments around the country in the next few weeks but good for future bookings I would think!

Well hopefully thats if they ever ring! :rolleyes::lol:

Latest posts

Back