Aero Promotion - Pamper day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't read the whole thread, but I have tried promotions like this before, I even paid for the leads in one scheme, bloody mug, and even though I got some to upgrade from the freebie, not one ever bacame a regular client....I'll never use this kind of promotion again!

Could be that my selling skills didn't fit the bill but they got their freebie and off the went, never to return lol!

We've updated our page of information on e promotion to help clear things up a bit. It can be found at: Beauty Guild : News.

Hope this helps.

OK, just got this email, and yes, you get paid £10 for every treatment AFTER the initial 3.

Because of the high demand for treatments, and in order to make sure there are enough salons that are willing to carry out the treatments, Nestle, the manufacturers of Aero Easter Eggs, have agreed to pay salons £10 for every treatment they carry out after the first three free treatments.

I just got this email too! Yipee!!

i got this email too this morning, and thought well at leat they are clearing matters up, im still miffed over the age thing, but hey ho then........

i have just had a phone call, from a lady who has booked in with me for a treatment on sat 12 or sat 19th april, what time can she come, i said "sorry but i havent booked anyone in today" , "no" she says shes just rang the hotline and they booked her on with me for one of those dates, which ever she wants, they just told her to ring me and check times??? wtf how can they book people in , when they dont know your schedule or appt book ffs, I am a home based/mobile service , so i dont even work sat afternoons (daughter has ballet) and so they have no right to tell people when i can fit them in

I'm going to ask them to take me off the list i think, its causing more problems than good

:cry: sorry for moaning, having a terrible few days tbh

I haven't read the whole thread, but I have tried promotions like this before, I even paid for the leads in one scheme, bloody mug, and even though I got some to upgrade from the freebie, not one ever bacame a regular client....I'll never use this kind of promotion again!

Could be that my selling skills didn't fit the bill but they got their freebie and off the went, never to return lol!

do you know cathie, i think your right, i wouldnt get any clients from it, as most of mine are ringing from liverpool and they wouldnt travel to me on a regular basis, so they are only doing it for the free treatment, so its a waste to me, wish i'd of thought more about it before signing up

never mind x

i got an aero easter egg with one of these vouchers (the egg was lovely,defeated my diet idea!lol) , shame i won't use the voucher because i'd have to drive for an hour to get to the nearest one thats partcipating, it is a shame because i can think of at least 10 beauty salons really close to me!

what i think is funnier is that they're paying this money.... and then only getting a 15 minute treatment LMAO!! silly people... well actually, silly marketing at Nestle not clearly stating on the voucher the length of the treatment that they designated to the salons to carry out!

what i think is funnier is that they're paying this money.... and then only getting a 15 minute treatment LMAO!! silly people... well actually, silly marketing at Nestle not clearly stating on the voucher the length of the treatment that they designated to the salons to carry out!
yeah it is funny, for what some peeps are paying on ebay you could get some of the treatments cheaper! :lol:

I just read on one of these ebay listings that they get a free treatment or any other treatment half price :confused: Now thats the kind of advertising I really DON'T want

I saw the email regarding three free treatments, I phoned up to ask, what this meant, and how I was to get paid.

One voucher one treatment.

I have had a few clients from this, and so far its been really worthwhile experience.

A very good form of advertising and marketing. Two for the price of one regarding business is fantastic.:)

I've done 2 so far, and have another 3 booked in. some of them are reasonably local so hoping to make regulars out of them.

so far only 1 hasn't opted to upgrade.

Hey

I have had 12 people in so far with a few more booked in too. I think its been really successfull, for me anyways. People have been buying product etc. The only thing I would say is that in my smallish town there are two of us doing it - on the same street! just seems abit pointless.

Becki xxx

Hey

I have had 12 people in so far with a few more booked in too. I think its been really successfull, for me anyways. People have been buying product etc. The only thing I would say is that in my smallish town there are two of us doing it - on the same street! just seems abit pointless.

Becki xxx

I've had a similar experience. So far i've done 5 clients, but i've got another 13 booked in, with about 40% of those being upgrades. I#m still getting 3-5 enquiries per day. I've had one lady book up fortnightly treatments for the next month, and another lady rebook for a facial with a view to keeping on a treatment plan, so i have found it, so far, to be a really beneficial experience and i'm very glad i signed up!

I'm confused! (ok it doesn't take much thses days!).

I thought we had to do a 20 to 30 minute treatment but everyone here seems to be talking about only 15 minutes.

Which is correct?!

Hi,

You only have to do a 15-20 minute treatment for the Aero vouchers unless a client has upgraded with yourself. You can find more details here.

I'm confused! (ok it doesn't take much thses days!).

I thought we had to do a 20 to 30 minute treatment but everyone here seems to be talking about only 15 minutes.

Which is correct?!

on all the literauture sent from the guild and or nestle it states approx 15 min hun

hths xxxx

Latest posts

Back