Anybody used Louise Walsh International make-up brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also ordered the brushes for my daughter on the 26th August and they have still not arrived. I have looked on Louise Walsh's website and can't see an e mail address. I rang the contact number but it is an answerphone - left a message, but no call back. I wonder how long I will have to wait before I put in a claim with my credit card company?

Surely because it was through groupon we've got some come back through them? Think I'll investigate

I tried to ring Groupon but their phone system is down.....

Anyone else still waiting ? I had a mail from Groupon saying that delivery had been delayed! I am not impressed.

Yes I am still waiting!

Hey Geeks,

I got mine in the post yesterday, they were sent via 2nd delivery xx

Good to know, hopefully theyll all start arriving soon then

Thanks for the replies, there is still hope then..........patience was never one of my virtues!! :biggrin:

Hey guys! I joined up because I have also got these brushes and to be honest i think they are TERIBLE quality! Mine are coverd in glue and the brushes shead like crazy! Iv seen better from ebay!
What are your guys opinion??
Im so disapointed and going to get my money back, they even advertised with items you dont even get in the set!!

And id also like to add, there is no foundation brush....the discription says there is. (didnt know how to edit the last post to add this bit in)

Still waiting. have also and phoned and left messages and emailed and had no response. terrible customer service. They are showing a slight delay on web sight but i really think they need to let their customes know what is happening! I had no order confirmation when i activated the voucher either. What a terrible system they operate! Not impressed!

This will be my first purchase through Groupon, so if these brushes are not very good (when they finally arrive) and some are missing who do we claim our money back from ? There is no address for Louise Walsh, the phone number is constantly on answerphone - left three messages already with no return call. Reading some of your comments, it looks as though there are some unhappy people out there.

Im not even joking about how bad these things are! The bristles are glued togther on alot of them =\ Looks like a bad ebay job! Uhh bad times.

Iv emailedd groupon, and if they dont respond im taking action up with paypal. Paypal will be the only way I think.

I paid on my credit card, so will have to set up a dispute !

ALSO i just noticed something else, in the groupons discription in the highlight box it says they have silver ferules. They are black. Missleading discription to groupon maby....but this simple little detail shows how wrong this thing is!!

I have now asked Groupon to cancel my order and give me a full refund. I am fed up of waiting. They have to be in contact with Louise Walsh Intl( I wonder how ?). This could take up to a week so I am informed ! If I hear nothing a week from today I will be asking my credit card company to refund me.

I have serious doubts as to whether I will use Groupon again.

O checked their wesite (out of interest). There is a notice there that says:

GROUPON

REDEMPTION ISSUEif you have had problems redeeming your voucher please retry as there has been a system error. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but please try again.

Maybe this will help for some? :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I had no problems redeeming my voucher. Just a problem receiving the goods. There has been another voucher advertised since I purchased mine.

I had no problems redeeming my voucher. Just a problem receiving the goods. There has been another voucher advertised since I purchased mine.

Try and redeem it again ;-)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I have now heard from Groupon again and it appears the orders are on their way..............will be able to return for a refund if desired. Got to wait a further 7 days to await delivery! Will keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back