Anybody used Louise Walsh International make-up brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! I joined up because I have also got these brushes and to be honest i think they are TERIBLE quality! Mine are coverd in glue and the brushes shead like crazy! Iv seen better from ebay!
What are your guys opinion??
Im so disapointed and going to get my money back, they even advertised with items you dont even get in the set!!

I didnt get a foundation brush either, to be honest that was one of the mail reasons I bought it :( and the quality is so poor.

Going to get my money back, I feel very mislead into buying these.

How did you contact groupon for a refund...I couldn't even see how to do that

I'm still waiting on mines too! Its a joke! By the sounds of things though will be sending them back! Do people really pay the £99 they are claiming they are without the groupon offer? How do you get in touch with groupon? X

I highly doubt people would pay £99 for the set, because most people i know would rather get good rep brushes like MAC or Sigma or buy brushes which they have had a chance to view in person before taking a gamble.
I personaly this has been set up just to sell the brushes and I doubt weather or not the real Louise Walsh even knows about this, BECAUSE you woudnt put your name and rep to something with such POOR and discusting quality.

ALSO if somebody finds out the price to return please tell. I dont think the depo is in the UK so could be so expensive to return!
I payed £13 for mine (groupon £6 referal used) but if the shipping is about that price is the realy any point? You would be out of pocket and they woudnt refund you the ship back price. So no brushes and maby £3 back, is it really worth it?

Last edited:
I e mailed [email protected]

If I return my brushes (when they arrive), they will be returned as faulty, in which case someone else has to pay the postage. If there are brushes missing, this is classed as faulty and I am sure Trading Standards would be interested in this.

Thank you I will be e-mailing them tomorrow

Their never worth £100. I usually get ELF brushes which are really cheap and their much better quality than these ones. All of my eye shadow brushes had either makeup or dust in them, flick the brissles when you get yours because their dirty! Also, the case isnt leather, its plastic, and I want my foundation brush!!!

Groupon is really going down hill, this is the 4th voucher I've had issues with.

Why don't you send them back and ask for a refund Gabrielle?

In fairness it says letherette which is fake leather, and i did notice the dust yuck, just wait till you wash them and see the colour!!
E.L.F studio brushes are the best ever =]

I've been stalking this thread and can't believe it. And the brushes are dirty?? That's disgusting!!!! I googled Louise Walsh and this thread was the 2nd item in the search, after her own web site. I wonder if she is aware of this groupon deal as I don't think it's her actual company offering it. They could even be fakes!! It could potentially cause serious damage to her business!!!

E x

:evil:

Well that's 4 emails and 3 voice mails and still no reply. I have raised an issue with PayPal now and will be trying to get my money back that way.

It is amazing how they have stock issues yet they ran the same offer twice back to back. Surely they knew after the first offer that they didn’t have the stock.

What a poor company with seemingly no standards.

Well my brushes have arrived. Would I have paid £99? No way! But for £19 I guess they will do. And next time I will be more weary of Groupon. X

Just received my brushes. Does everyone just have the brushes as shown in the picture on the louise walsh website? Is the one second from the right not a foundation brush? Sorry for sounding like such a noob, I haven't used foundation brushes before so have no idea (but had bought these largely for that as I wanted to start using brushes in applying foundation!)

product_animation-large.gif

Unbelievable that they took over 3 weeks to get here! Mine don't have any dust in but they're definitely not what I was expecting.

edit: ugh just noticed my fan brush has lumps of glue on the end of the bristles! wtf. how are they able to get away with this?

Last edited:
Hiya girls, I nearly ordered these Louise walsh brushes online today as the offer has once again re-appeared on groupon. However, when i checked the official louise walsh site the brushes looked different in the pics and also i thought the ferrules looked like something you see on fisher price paint brushes!!

Hope you all get your refunds x

That's Groupon for you!!

The set will probably NEVER have been £99!! They will have been advised to hike their prices up on their website so that the reduced Groupon deal looks even more tempting...

Hey c1emen7s, no its not a foundation brush, its more like a blusher brush (not got it infront of me to give more exsact) but foundation brushes should be flat looking not fluffy.

@nicoletakemeout Mac dont do makeuo brush sets =] and when they do whichis rare its limited edition and smaller in size i belive? (or maby thats another company) but M.A.C appart from that are buy individual brushes =] x

And just to update you all, Groupon has said they would give me a full refund, tho there is also a paypal claim going through so will see which one ends first ^.^

Ive tried to email groupon twice for my money back and rung but gave up when no one answered. ive never had a problem getting a refund from anything before :(

I have been asked to wait a further 5 days, and if the brushes don't arrive they will refund me.

Don't think I want them now. They don't seem a good present for my daughter ! I was so sure I was getting her a bargain, she has always wanted a good set of brushes.

I won't be buying from Groupon again.

Groupn replied to my email just saying to contact Louise Walsh and gave a number and email address!!! Which we all know doesn't get answered! Going to give it another couple of days and try again. Just want a refund now

Latest posts

Back