Anyone know which spray tanning machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, was just wondering what the free machine is like?:smack:

HI - I have been tanning for 2 1/2 years now and up untill xmas I was airbrushing, I purchased a HVLP spray machine from ebay for £130 - this included a litre of solution too - and I have never looked back !! Its great - took a little bit of getting to used to, but worth the persevering. if you give me your email address I will forward you the same one which is on ebay at the moment. Only thing is it is a little noisy, but as it is soo quick to do tans it isnt a problem. Hope this helps a bit.

marie

can you email me too please, [email protected]

Sorry if I've posted this wrong, but I'm trying to help out my daughter who is doing the Fake Bake training course today. She was hoping to purchase the new Fake Bake pod, but has been told there's at least a 7 week wait time on this.

I've seen loads of links on the site for the best machines to use, but she's just starting out and could really do with getting a good, reliable machine for a reasonable price. She tells me it has to be HVLP.

I've had a look around the Internet and seen loads and understand there's a difference between airbrush and HVLP. One of the links was to ebay selling an HVLP 700 (not T700) machine for around £100 which seems to good to be true. However, their feedback is 100% so I need advice. I could go around all day searching for her, but if anyone has used this machine or knows where I could get her a machine, ideally for less than £300, please could you let me know.

Many thanks for reading this and for advice received.:rolleyes:

HI - I have been tanning for 2 1/2 years now and up untill xmas I was airbrushing, I purchased a HVLP spray machine from ebay for £130 - this included a litre of solution too - and I have never looked back !! Its great - took a little bit of getting to used to, but worth the persevering. if you give me your email address I will forward you the same one which is on ebay at the moment. Only thing is it is a little noisy, but as it is soo quick to do tans it isnt a problem. Hope this helps a bit.

marie

hi can u include me in these details too beautonicathome.co.uk :lol:thanks :lol:x

Hi, I'm new to the forum!

I went for the Apollo 1500 HVLP Spray Tan Machine in the end from www.hvlpshop.co.uk after doing much research and phoning about. I found it to be the best value within my budget - £390 at the time with the optional speed control (+90). I think normally it is closer to £600.

So far so good, it's solid and easy to use and I can't see why I'd need to spend more!

Anyone else use an Apollo?:)

Hi, I'm new to the forum!

I went for the Apollo 1500 HVLP Spray Tan Machine in the end from www.hvlpshop.co.uk after doing much research and phoning about. I found it to be the best value within my budget - £390 at the time with the optional speed control (+90). I think normally it is closer to £600.

So far so good, it's solid and easy to use and I can't see why I'd need to spend more!

Anyone else use an Apollo?:)
you could have bought a machine purposely built for the spray tan market the british built hvlp 5008 for 60% of the cost :eek::eek:

hey, any chance you can let me no the name of the machine to please! :lol:

hello i need help:Scared: pleeease!!! lol ive been looking into doin a spray tan course but think it is going to be cheaper to buy the machine seprate!! seen loooooads on ebay but havnt got a clue what type/witch ones are good/bad! if any1 could give me links of name a cetian type/make i will be soooooo happy" lol thanks alot! xx:lol:

I have found here this spray kit which is a good mobile tanning system. The spray kit contains a sprayer, a large pop-up tent, a fan, solutions and promo pack. The store also sells a lot of tanning lotions and solutions. I am not sure if you can use these solutions on this particular spray kit. Just check out their site for more info. I hope this would help.

Maximist is a reliable, 'UK' based brand. I have the XL and never looked back :wink2:
got mine with solutions & tent around 2 years ago now for less than £200 directly from one of their suppliers, Suntana www.suntana.com , their solutions are fab too!!:Love:

I use ST Tropez and I like it but the compressor and kit is almost £1,000! If you go to www.shesto .co.uk they do a great range of compressor's and tanning guns They also sell a tanning solution, just ask for a sample of it and you can try it and see if you like it, if not you can always buy your solution from somewhere else. they do a great mobile compressor and it fits neatly into a small box.

Hope this helps you

karen.xx

i-tan do exactly the same unit as the person who designed the St Tropez stopped working for them and now works for i-tan only this one (exactly the same) sells for £750. They also sell tents and tent extractors. They do package that has the case unit tanning machine, a tent and the tent extractor for £995

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i need help:Scared: pleeease!!! lol ive been looking into doin a spray tan course but think it is going to be cheaper to buy the machine seprate!! seen loooooads on ebay but havnt got a clue what type/witch ones are good/bad! if any1 could give me links of name a cetian type/make i will be soooooo happy" lol thanks alot! xx:lol:

EBay for best spray tanning machines lol - not gonna happen

I have a mobile unit and a Home unit.
My mobile which works great is from TurboTan and my home unit is a Whisper Mist. Absolutely love my Whisper Mist.
My husband who is a certified Auto Body painter wouldn't let me buy anything cheap for my home unit... he looked this one over and the gun sold him. It's the best for this job.
I was thinking about maybe upgrading my gun but I just bought new parts and it's Brand New again :)

Latest posts

Back