Beige blonde help achieve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trooper_x

Reaction score
Hello!

I've recently been lightening my hair from an 8.35 to the photo below.
I bleached all over with 6% my roots an inch down were orange still after 902 dialight toner, should of used a 10/8 wella maybe.
Then bleached again all over with 3% (roots first) toned with 9/16 colour touch. Not bad except roots are still slightly darker and warmer.

Anyhoo, I'll post some photos of jest I actually would like but any lovely beige mixes you love please share:)
Thank you x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386617215.429589.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386617226.598120.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386617268.619960.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386617274.613922.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386617428.912919.jpg
Now that's what I want!

I find that l'Oreal 9.02 darkens the depth you should of gone with 10.02 that's the same as wellas 10/8 if you wanted it Ashey like the top pics
I think l'Oreal 9.13 would be close to the bottom pic you put up x

I'm sorry I use two colour houses so I do get mixed up sometimes lol 9.01 is the same as wellas 10/8
1 in O'loreal is blue
8 in wella is pearl/blue hth x

You need a wig, if thats what you're going for...

Hello!

I've recently been lightening my hair from an 8.35 to the photo below.
I bleached all over with 6% my roots an inch down were orange still after 902 dialight toner, should of used a 10/8 wella maybe.
Then bleached again all over with 3% (roots first) toned with 9/16 colour touch. Not bad except roots are still slightly darker and warmer.

Anyhoo, I'll post some photos of jest I actually would like but any lovely beige mixes you love please share:)
Thank you xView attachment 50030View attachment 50031View attachment 50032View attachment 50033

It looks really patchy and unprofessional at the moment. It needs spot lightening by a pro. Then 9.13 dia light

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wig it is!..cheers

Well deff patchy I work from home and have bonded extensions do that's correct but I shall sort myself. Thanks for your replies, apart from the obvious unhelpful reply, I mean if you don't have a professional answer don't bother writing unless idoit Is 'what your going for..'

Well deff patchy I work from home and have bonded extensions do that's correct but I shall sort myself. Thanks for your replies, apart from the obvious unhelpful reply, I mean if you don't have a professional answer don't bother writing unless idoit Is 'what your going for..'

Is there any other mobile stylist near to you that would be willing to help you out? What's your location?xx it's really hard when you're not in a salon! I am quite lucky to work in a salon and do part time mobile but I'd gladly swap and get my hair done if someone was in my area !

Thanks for your reply:) I will look I've moved to a new area (canterbury) so I don't know anyone I would much rather some one else do my hair it's so hard with thick bonded extensions, I think I'll put a 9/13 and tad of 8 all over maybe. I'll deff be asking someone else to do it if not! Xxx

No probs , I used 9.13 on mine recently and found it quite golden, but naturally I do have a lot of warmth in my hair ! Did u try a search for beige blondes?

Yes mine is too I still have a lot of warmth through and some ash it's all a mixture, yes I have looked up beige blonde. I'll be off to sallys for my next colours hopefully correct it this time xx

Are you a hairdresser? X

Have just seen you are, just doesn't say on your profile x

Yeah I am don't know why I doesn't show up :-/ x

So since I've lifted my hair all over with pre-lightened 3% toned with 9/13 dialight, nice colour except my orange roots. So needed a blue ash so I got 8/81 colour fresh and definitely toned down the orange but not enough at all re applied twice. Wanted 9/8 but none in sallys. I'm ashamed to admit I have 6 years experience in hair! My hair is extremely porous so I can not put any more pre-lightener on! Some one help at this point I'm happy to go to a level 8-7 I'll post some photos.

Help my poorly hair please!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386889242.762200.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386889252.828127.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386889262.529457.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386889273.697126.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386889280.980235.jpg

Photos obv not the blonde I originally wanted but hair so damaged if just rather go that bit darker!

Thank you in advance x

It looks 100 % better!! Have you thought of highlights?

Oh thank you it's taken forever! Yes with pre-lightener? It's just the roots I cannot tell you how many times I've toned! Any advice for my orange fragile hair would be great :)

How fragile is the orange regrowth?

Latest posts

Back