Best nail carry case?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen88

Reaction score
What's the best nail carry case to get to carry all my nail equipment and uv lamp and nail varnishes x

I've got the Roo Beauty Glamour Session bag - I use CND Shellac and there is plenty of space for everything. They also do the very similar Bellaroo bag - if you go on the Roo Beauty Website there are a few special offers on at the moment xx

Roo Beauty session bag also. Its got tonnes of space. I don't think you could go wrong with it.

This is the case I use. I put my lamp in the top, my brushes and tools in the brush holder and all my gels, tips, glue, primers etc in the drawers. Its so easy to wheel around and carry with the suitcase like pulley on the back.
I was using a Roo bag but found I was ending up carrying more bags because i couldnt fit everything into it.
It was about €120 in my local salon supply store but it was the best investment I made.

Attachments

• $_1.jpg
    $_1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 116
This is the case I use. I put my lamp in the top, my brushes and tools in the brush holder and all my gels, tips, glue, primers etc in the drawers. Its so easy to wheel around and carry with the suitcase like pulley on the back.
I was using a Roo bag but found I was ending up carrying more bags because i couldnt fit everything into it.
It was about €120 in my local salon supply store but it was the best investment I made.

Oh I'm liking this!!!!! *off to check it out*

Hi did you buy this from Sally ?

Hi did you buy this from Sally ?

No it was a locally owned beauty supply store. It's not a chain brand but I'm sure if you have a look online you might find it! I saw a few of them when I was looking for the photo I posted above

No it was a locally owned beauty supply store. It's not a chain brand but I'm sure if you have a look online you might find it! I saw a few of them when I was looking for the photo I posted above
Thanks, a I've tried but can only find those big ones mainly from Sally. Could you tell me which words you use to search, as I've tried everything, thanks xx

Latest posts

Back