Best seating arrangement for doing client’s toe nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy_grunted

Reaction score
Hello! Sounds like a daft question but what's best way to paint toenails? Back killing me sat low!!

I do toes on my beauty bed so I’m at a good height, it used to kill my back having to bend over doing them any other way

I do toes on my beauty bed so I’m at a good height, it used to kill my back having to bend over doing them any other way

How do you do it on the bed?

How do you do it on the bed?
hello. I also much prefer doing pedicures on the salon couch. I use a rectangular washing up bowl (better for cleaning afterwards) and I get the client to sit up, my couch has a back rest which is needed for doing pedicures on the couch. I let them.soak their feet in the bowl on top of the couch, or on the floor then after feet have been soaked, dry clients feet then ask her to sit on the bed and I sit on a salon chair at the end of the bed. This ensures I am comfortable and so is the client.

My husband just built me this platform that raises my client up several inches so I don't have to bend over so far! I still have to paint it though!
FB_IMG_1528076463540.jpg

Ohhhh that's beautiful!!! Well done husband!!! Love the footbar, well thought out. Thank you for sharing!

Latest posts

Back