Botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you can. It will plump out all of the lines.

Might look into that then.instead

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you are rubbing creams on the treated area before the botox has settled in that will destroy the botox. Is it working on other areas? Brow etc? If no then you could be one of the people who are resistant or becoming immune or zinc deficient. Taking zinc supplements in the 5 days running upto botox allegedly helps it work better your prescriber could offer Zytase.

I've had many clients come to me with this problem but usually it's been not enough units and not enough injection points previously. Aftercare is extremely important to get the best results as is the above posters comments on mixing up trying different brands etc. good luck don't give up without trying someone else if your current practitioner can't get it correct.

Also ask if they are advanced trained in botox, it makes a huge difference in results but you usually pay higher prices

Well I have Ben doing some research and rang up a few places asking question and taking the bullet and trying botox again this afternoon fingers crossed I get a better outcome

Been and had it done will wait and see if there is results

Latest posts

Back