Brazilian hair straightening products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taz85

Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding an extra service I have alot of clients asking about brazilian hair straightening I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what product I would use I see alot on the net but tgey seen to cheap to be the right product I want the best as it's the best my clients deserve

I do around 10 a year freelance not a huge amount. I also teach accredited courses if you would like details of where and what product etc

It's just the product I'm interested in as a extra service for my clients as I'm already n.v.q 3 since 2004 thanks for the offer

I do around 10 a year freelance not a huge amount. I also teach accredited courses if you would like details of where and what product etc

Please can I ask you to disclose this on your profile details asap. Thanks.

That you teach accredited courses.

I thought you only asked if you worked for product company to disclose that on signing up?

I thought you only asked if you worked for product company to disclose that on signing up?

As a provider of teaching services, namely Brazillian hair straightening, you are required please to disclose this on your profile details.

PS: Apologies to the OP for the off topic conversation ;)

I use KERASTRAIGHT ultimate treatment I think there's another one called nano which is good too x

Have used Nanokeratin and now using 72 Hair - less smoke when drying the product into the hair xxx

Latest posts

Back