can u not buy creative anywhere but..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I answered it.

Thought long and hard before I pressed the button too.

geeg said:
I think I answered it.

Thought long and hard before I pressed the button too.

Sorry, I should have made my question clearer. The point I was making is this: When I trained with Creative we were told that only Creative trained techs are allowed to purchase Creative products. This is often stated on this site.

So, are you saying then that ANY of the thousands of beauticians, nail techs and their friends, who just went along for the ride, could have purchased ANY Creative products at Excel and Olympia?

Before this post gets taken out of context, I'd like to say that this isn't a sarcastic question or a sly dig. It's quite simply a valid question that I'm sure all Creative techs will be interested to know the answer to.

Mrs Geek said:
Your clients can buy enamels from your salon... they are professional enamels sold by you to the public for a RETAIL price of £10.00. No the public can't walk into a OSNS and buy our products... if they have a salon business card, they will get a SECONDARY account to buy enamels etc... they must train in order to buy L+P!! HTH's!

Thank you for clearing that up.

Latest posts

Back